Information submitted to Petit Crabe ApS will not be passed on or sold to a third party and we do not register any personally sensitive information.
Which information do we collect?
We may collect the following categories of personal data about you:
- Your basic information, e.g. your name, address, email, telephone number, other demographics and preferences.
- Information about your interaction with us, e.g. what products you buy online, payment information, returns etc.
- Information about your digital activities, such as the browser you are using, your IP-address and location, access time, the website you linked from, pages you visited or content you viewed, and features and links you use, as well as cookies and other unique Ids
How do we use your personal information ?
The information about you may be used for the following purposes:
- Processing of orders and returns
- Providing you with benefits
- Providing newsletters, other communications and services requested by you
- Consumer analysis and segmentation
- Marketing of goods and services
- Tailoring the content of newsletters, other communications and other media, e.g. web-sites and apps
- The processing of your personal data will in some cases be necessary to conclude or perform a contract with you. The processing may also be necessary to comply with a request from you, e.g. to send you newsletters. The processing may also be necessary in order for us to provide you with information that is tailored to your interests, and to make us wiser about the consumers etc. that we interact with.
In certain situations, it is a requirement that you disclose your personal information to us, e.g. your address and payment information if you buy something online, otherwise we would not be able to send you the products.
Communications and Marketing
If you give consent, we will send you marketing communications by email and other technologies. You may always cancel receiving such emails.
How do we share your personal information?
We may also share your personal information with third parties that assist us with marketing towards you, for example social networks. We will always ensure that such third parties only use the personal information to promote our goods and services.
A cookie is a small data file placed on your computer’s hard drive containing information about which parts of our website you have visited. The term ‘cookies’ may also cover other technologies. Cookies are reliable files and they cannot execute program code, transmit virus or be used to collect information about what you otherwise may use your computer for.
Which cookies do we use?
To collect web statistics, we cooperate with a web statistic service provider. Cookies from this provider allow us to see which pages are visited, where the traffic comes from etc. We use the information to measure and improve the user experience on our website and to follow up on sales and ad campaigns.
Additionally, we use partners that help us to keep track of user activities, profitability of online marketing and to deliver targeted online ads when you visit other websites. These services may use third part cookies provided by our partners.
Google (Google Analytics for web statistics and Google Adwords for sales optimization)
Your rights as a data subject
At any time you are entitled to recall the consent you have given with respect to our use of your personal data.
Furthermore, you have the right to access your personal data and to obtain information about how we process it. You may also modify the personal data if it is incorrect, and you may ask us to limit or cease the processing of your personal data or to delete it.
To opt-out from receiving marketing communications, please let us know by modifying your preferences in the relevant section of the pertinent website or click on the link in all of our newsletters to opt-out of that particular service. Due to e-mail production schedules, you may still receive any e-mails that are already in production.
Our contact information is stated above.
You may also file a complaint with a competent data protection authority.
How do we protect your information?
We care about the protection of your personal data and will apply industry standard security measures to ensure adequate protection of your data.